Cams.com

Find me atCams.com.

You must be member to see my profile.

2010-08-20

The teacher of 69

I sit on his face. Seeing his face filled with lust has made my clitoris was erect and sensitive place, my vagina secretes a honey sweet with some acidity that reminds one exotic fruit. He starts to sober me. It was the first time he had a woman's vulva so close. The aroma is intoxicating. Your penis starts to grow and grow so that it is impossible not to take it to the mouth. Then under my body and open my warm mouth filling it with all his cock, I start licking hungry. Doing so means that he wants to penetrate me with his tongue in a frenzy. So we continue a long time tasting and enjoying each other until a jet of semen fills my throat, which blows my mind. Vibrating, he can feel my orgasm enjoy very closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment